Become an IPRA ITL author
What are IPRA ITL essays?
IPRA Thought Leadership (ITL) essays deliver relevant and engaging content for anyone involved in Public Relations with an international dimension. They provide insight and opinion on the trends and issues that matter in the fast-changing world of Public Relations.
Who can be an IPRA ITL author?
The essays are written by experts in the field of communications such as senior practitioners and prominent academics. Each essay is informative and intended to stimulate debate accross the PR industry.
Contributors to date include:
- Senior executives from the world's leading PR firms
- Leading academics in the fields of communications, media and marketing
- Senior in-house PR practitioners
- Boutique agency owner-managers and independant PR advisors
- Experts in fields such as the measurement and evaluation of public affairs.
What topics are covered?
This is a fascinating age for Public Relations and we are excited to be addressing its hot topics, challenges and seismic shifts. Topics range from board level reputation management and crisis handling concerns, through government relations to brand building and internal communications. Increasingly authors are addressing issues of trust, ethics and the challenges of fake news.