Become an IPRA ITL author
What are IPRA ITL essays?
IPRA Thought Leadership (ITL) essays deliver relevant and engaging content for anyone involved in Public Relations with an international dimention. They provide valuable insight and forthright opinion on the keys trends and live issues that really matter in the fast-changing world of Public Realations today.
Who can be an IPRA ITL author?
The essays are written by respected experts in the field of communications such as senior practitioners and prominent academics, each essay is informative and intended to stimulate debate accross the PR industry.
Contributors to date include:
- Senior executives from the worlds leading PR firms.
- Leading professors/academics in the fields of communications, media and marketing.
- Senior in-house PR practitioners.
- Boutique and specialist agency owner-managers and independant senior PR advisors.
- Experts in fields such as measurement/evaluation abd public affairs.
Structure of essays
This is a fascinating age for Public Relations and we are very excited to be addressing its hot topics, challenges and seismic shifts. From board level reputation management and crisis handling concerns, through government relations to brand building, internal communications,