IPRA encourages all payments via credit card. Members and customers may use one of two card payment providers Stripe or Paypal. All payments are online and you receive an invoice immediately.
- IPRA accepts: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Stripe can be used from most countries to make a card payment.
- Paypal is widely available but there are restrictions on payments from certain countries. Detailed information can be found here.
- If you have a problem contact IPRA by telephone (+44 1634 818308) and we will take credit card payment over the telephone.
Electronic Bank transfers
If you cannot pay by credit card you can request an invoice from IPRA and arrange a payment via electronic bank transfer. Bank transfers take longer and cost more. It is difficult to trace your payment as bank to bank payment references are of low quality.
- To track your bank transfer payment please put this information as the Payment Reference: Invoice number, organisation name (as on the invoice). (Note your bank account name may be a different name to the name on the invoice: it is the name on the invoice that is important).
- Then, email IPRA at [email protected] and attach a copy of the bank transfer (eg a scan of the receipt from your bank or a screen shot).