- IPRA accepts: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Once paid via credit card, you will automatically be sent an Invoice for your records.
- Stripe can be used from most countries to make a card payment.
- Paypal is widely available but there are restrictions on payments from certain countries. Detailed information can be found here.
- If you have a problem contact IPRA by telephone (+44 1634 818308) and we will take credit card payment over the telephone.
Electronic Bank transfers
For payments over £1000 If you cannot pay by credit card you can request an advance invoice from IPRA and then make a payment via electronic bank transfer. Bank transfers take longer and cost more. It is difficult to trace your payment as bank to bank payment references are of low quality. Please only do a transfer if you cannot pay by credit card.
- To track your bank transfer payment please put this information as the Payment Reference: Invoice number, organisation name (as on the invoice). (Note your bank account name may be a different name to the name on the invoice: it is the name on the invoice that is important).
- Then, email IPRA at [email protected] and attach a copy of the bank transfer (eg a scan of the receipt from your bank or a screen shot).